THEY STOLE $3000.00 FROM ME AND DIDN'T DO.AS PROMISED I WAS SCAMMED!WELL NOW I'M SUEING THEM, IF ANYONE OUT THERE USED THEM, I.ADVISE YOU TO SUE ALSO.....STUPIDp SCAM ARTIST.

DREW ALIA IS THE HEAD LAWYER....WELL HE WILL BE DISBARRED SOON, AND THEN HE WILL END UP POOR AND BROKE JUST LIKE US THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

ALL OR ANYONE WHO USED THEM....GET A LAWYER, REPORT THEM TO THE FTC, BAR ASSOCIATION, BBB.

AND EVEN YOUR STATE CONGRESSMEN!!!US HARD WORKING PEOPLE DON'T DESERVE TO BE TREATED THIS WAY ANYMORE, GOOD LUCK ALL

Had an Experience with Alia Law Group?

Comments

sherryo1957
Kalama, Washington, United States #653461

I too was scammed for $3000.00. Please contact me sherryo@kalama.com for some useful information.

Scammed by Alia Law Group. Took 5 months to discover SCAM. About a month after this discovery we filed dispute over ACH Transaction with Bank (advised Fed. Law only allows ACH Dispute if reported within 90 days), followed by Call to Loan Modification Scam Hotline, F.T.C., Attorney General someone connected me to the Director of Banking (Office of the Comptroller of Currency). Bank said NO to Refund - 60 Days Later MONEY REFUNDED as the Office of the Director of Banking had assured.

MY POSITION: Allowing ALG to keep funds for Loan Modification which was Not Performed in violation of MARS Rule is helping the company commit the fraud rather than Preventing the Fraud they allege is Top Priority.

BIG NOTE: Days after discovering the SCAM, asking ALG for Refund, FORECLOSURE ACCELERATED and we were Served Trustee's Notice of Sale.

GOOD LUCK - YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK as we got ours back. Unsure Who To Trust in Proceeding but house to be sold in August 2012, time's a racing.

to msnaive #738587